So proud of his shirt. I can't believe how old he looks in this picture.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Lightning McQueen
These pictures are mostly for my Aunt LouAnn. There was a bit of a holiday mix-up and in the end Tate was the proud recipient of this very nice Lightning McQueen sweatshirt. (Thanks Aunt LouAnn and thanks Jacob!!) He refers to it as his "McKeen shirt" and it's one of his new favorites. I should really get the Cars movie so he actually knows what Lightning McQueen is all about!
Just being silly. He loves to put his hands in the pockets.
"No, I won't sit on Mama's lap and say cheese!"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He's so cute! I can't wait to see him this summer. And see how Tate and Cason interact:)
Jacob will be so happy to know Tate can wear that sweatshirt. Before I read the post I looked at the picture and my first thought was how old Tate looked in it :)
Aunt Lou Ann is proud of the fact that even when she screws up someone can benefit from it. It must be an aging issue! He's so cute in it it must have been meant to be.
Post a Comment