Thursday, January 21, 2010

Big Ladder

This may not mean much to anyone else, but Dave actually asked me to post this so we wouldn't forget.

Tate loves ladders - Dave climbed up on a tall ladder to put Christmas lights on our house while Tate watched, and fire trucks have big ladders - and because of those things Tate always notices when a ladder is around.

I've also been trying to teach him about the things around him, like I'm sure every parent does, so we talk about the days of the week, the weather, etc.

The other night, we were driving home from our small group and Tate said "The moon!" I said, "Do you see the moon up in the sky?" He said "I climb up on big ladder and get moon down".

Melt my heart.

1 comment:

Aunt Lou Ann said...

What fabulous photos on your blog. Great job. Tate is becoming quite handsome!

Aunt Lou Ann