After I posted on mowing yesterday, I went to get Tate up from his nap. After I got him out of his crib, he spotted a pair of boots we have in his closet for this winter. He immediately wanted to wear them, so I put them on. He then told me he wanted to get Daddy's snowblower out! So I guess we really will have to find a kiddie snowblower. I wonder if they even make such a thing?
Note how close Sasha is to eating his cheese stick. Note also the Cabbage Patch Kid on the table. His "baby" is never far away. We even change the baby's diaper, but that's a whole other post.
Note how close Sasha is to eating his cheese stick. Note also the Cabbage Patch Kid on the table. His "baby" is never far away. We even change the baby's diaper, but that's a whole other post.

On another note, my sister sent Tate this ginormous dump truck for his birthday. We let him open it a little early. He was very excited!
Inspection of the dump truck
And of course, the baby must ride in the dump truck.
1 comment:
Maybe Tate's trying to tell you something. Maybe he wants a baby brother or sister!
Post a Comment