Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Month

I finally found the camera cord (then I lost the pictures in the computer, but that's another story) so I can post pictures of moving day and our first few weeks in our new house. There are quite a few, so grab a drink and settle in.
Walking into the house on moving day with Mommy.
Climbing the stairs (still one of my favorite things to do).
Watching the first load in our new front loading washer. We both thought it was awesome.

Helping sort laundry.

Going down my new slide. Notice the shovel in the background. It's one of my favorite toys, but mommy won't let me take it down the slide.

Pushing my baby on my airplane.

Superman!!

Making something yummy in the kitchen. I have my own cabinet and drawers.

Pestering Sasha.

Painting.



I can't help but wonder if this was a good idea....

Reading about chickens with my Uncle Ryan.

1 comment:

Jaci said...

Oh my! When you said shovel, I was thinking of a small sandbox shovel, not a huge snow shovel. No wonder you won't let it inside!