Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow!

While we have had a few flurries here and there, this is the first day that snow has come down fairly heavily. It only did this for about 5 minutes and there wasn't any accumulation, but it was still snowing. I thought Tate might think it was kind of cool. I had visions of us catching snowflakes on our tongue. Silly me.

Let me confess, I had an ulterior motive for taking him outside. We are working on moving from two naps a day to one and Tate was cranky and tired with over an hour until it was lunchtime and naptime. I thought a distraction would be helpful. After I bundled him up in his coat, hat, and mittens, I got my shoes and coat on, he took his mittens off, I put them on, and he took them off a second and third time, we went outside to find that it was barely snowing. Tate also demanded to be held while we were outside. Sigh. I tried.


Here's the only decent picture I got. I'm not sure it was even snowing at this point, but if you look really close you can see snow on his hat. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure I have seen this face on daddy before?? :) Love you!

Jaci said...

It looks like Tate really loves the snow! I like your new background on your blog by the way.

Jaci said...

Oh, and how in the world do you get Tate to keep his hat on?! Cason's bald head is going to be cold all winter.