Monday, May 17, 2010

Fireman Joe

This video took place shortly after the big boy bed was put together. I found some books by one of my favorite childhood authors, Mercer Mayer, and Tate is really into this Fireman book. No surprise there! One night, while I was reading it to him before bed, he started telling me all the words. He has virtually memorized the entire thing! I know it's hard to understand if you don't actually know the words, but I still think it's really darn cute, especially the way he wiggles his chubby little toes through the whole thing.

So proud of my sweet, smart boy.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

Ha ha, I love it! He has such great inflection and everything!

Lou Ann said...

I can understand him! I'm cracking up over the lion outfit though - this is such good ammo for his senior year!!

The Stotts Family said...

simply awesome. and yes, the toes are amazing. -jake